Some of the Noteworthy Projects so far:
“Happy Thoughts”, a non-commercial, 90-minute fiction feature film based on the philosophy of the Spiritual Guru Sirshree Tejparkhi of Tejgyan Foundation, Pune, Maharashtra is under production. The movie is being produced by Ms Sunita Bose with the Swing Media Spectrum as the Executive Producer .
- Original background score for the first Orriya Dolby 5.1 feature film “CHANDANI I MISS YOU”. The movie, directed by Mr Basant Sahu was released on Pooja festival and the background music has got rave reviews.
- Music sequencing for the songs and background score for Rajshree Productions’ feature films “VIVAH” & the subsequent “EK VIVAH AISA BHI”.
- Animated title sequence for Sagar Creation’s recently released family entertainer “MERI PADOSAN”.
- 5.1 Dolby Digital Background Score for the same feature film “MERI PADOSAN”.
- Executed the production from concept level to final censored copy for Cratu Entertainment Executives’ “TAANDAV- THE DANCE OF REVENGE” (a musical thriller).
- “WOH SAPAN TUMHI TOH THAY”, this music album has 10 soulful romantic tracks with one video, taken from the poetry book ‘Pooja Karoon Ya Pyaar Karoon’ which is written by Mr. Ajit Sinha and published by Manasvi Prakashan. The album is released under the label of T-series.The songs are of diverse moods and genres and have the fitting voices of popular playback singers Shaan, Sadhana Sargam, Javed Ali, Roopkumar Rathod, Sagarika, Vinod Rathod along with some new talents.The music had been composed by Zulfqar Ali and arranged by Kapil Gupta. The video song ‘Kaash Kabhi Toh. . .!’, rendered by Shaan and directed by Atul Gupta has been shot extensively on different locations in and around the city of Indore, MP.
Click here to watch the video
- “VAR DOH”, an audio – video album of 8 devotional songs is written by Mr. Ajit Sinha and composed by Zulfqar Ali. The album is released under the label of T-series.The music arrangement by Kapil Gupta has given exclusivity to the songs by recording a huge live orchestra comprising many rare and melodious Indian instruments such as Ravanhattha, Belabahaar, Rudraveena, Shehnai, Santoor etc. The life-size acoustic sound of music is a celebration of human talent and a promised treat to the ears and soul in this era of synthesized music!The videos are conceived and shot cinematically at the exotic film sets and must-visit holy places like temples in Ayodhya, Sarayu river, Anjaneri (the birth place of Shri Hanumanji) etc. by Atul Gupta.
Click here to watch the video of “Jai Jai Bajrangbali”
- “BHAJ MANN HARI KA NAAM”, is a combo pack containing an audio CD and a DVD of 8 devotional songs released erstwhile by Worldwide Records and later re-released as “Var Doh” by T-series.
- VYAYAM SANGEET for Arya Samaj: a totally indigenous idea, this is music for physical training composed and played on Indian instruments only, something never done before. With its vast circulation and popularity, the album has proved to be an asset to all Arya Samaj camps.
Recorded “ATI AATMA SADHANA” and “TANN SHITHILIKARAN SADHANA” with music for Aaryaveer Arun Kumar Brahmachari who has propounded and developed these Sadhanas.
Corporate Films Category
- The N. M. SEZ – For Reliance Group.
- The Himachal Pradesh Tourism SEZ – For Skil Infrastructures Ltd.
- The Pipavav Shipyard, Gujarat (partly shot at Singapore) – for Skil Group.
- The Rajapur Shipyard, Maharashtra – For Electromach Maritech.
- Navi Mumbai International Airport – for CIDCO.
- Navi Mumbai Metro – for CIDCO.
- 2 corporate films for Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation.
- A Group Presentation film for BSEL Ltd.
- Sales promotion films for many residential & commercial building projects.
- Post production for some of the product promotion films for Pidilite India.
- Rajlaxmi Warehousing.
- STUP presentation.
Currently, working on a promotional corporate AV for GIFT CITY – Gujarat International Finance Tec-city, a dream project by Mr. Narendra Modi being developed at Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
SMS has produced a song for a recently released mainstream commercial American movie, “FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS”. Written by Pushp and composed – arranged by Kapil Gupta, the song is an interesting blend of Indian folk music and the modern western influences.
The trailer of the movie can be seen at : Click here